Having a loved one in a mental health crisis can be emotionally taxing. Eagle View is dedicated to making the admissions process as seamless and simple as possible. Our team of mental health professionals are trained in the assessment and diagnosis of psychiatric disorders. With years of experience in caring for patients in crisis, our team will walk you through the process.
Important Information to Bring to Your Assessment:
- Most current Psychiatric and Psychological evaluations
- Medical history
- Medication List
- Previous Psychiatric and substance use treatment history
- Psychiatric assessment as well as a history & physical from an inpatient hospital setting
- ID card or social security card
- Insurance card
What Items Can I Bring, and What Items are Not Allowed?
- Some recommended items are: tennis or running shoes, an extra pair of shoes or flip-flops.
- The patient also needs 3 of each of the following: shirts, pants, shorts and undergarments (drawstrings, shoe laces, underwires, etc. will need to be removed from items to be allowed on the units).
- No personal electronic devices are allowed, such as cell phones, handheld gaming devices or other personal electronics.
- Hygiene products are provided, however we do not allow perfume, cologne, makeup, hair dryers, curling irons or razors in the facility.