To provide compassionate and highly effective mental health treatment options to meet the diverse needs of the communities we serve.
Eagle View Behavioral Health’s Focus
- We work with adolescents(age 12+ for inpatient and 13+ for outpatient) and adults(18+).
Your Patient Experience
- Eagle View has a team of behavioral health professionals including psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, therapists, nurses, and mental health technicians. Team members collaborate with our patients and their families in order to best meet their treatment needs.
- Referring/Community providers, caregivers, and families are encouraged to be involved in treatment planning and discharge planning in efforts to support recovery.
- Free Assessments 24/7
- Inpatient Programming
- Partial Hospitalization Program
- Intensive Outpatient Program
- Medication Management & Education
- Group Therapy
- Individualized Treatment Planning
- Recreational Therapy
- Coordinated Care & Discharge Planning
Creating the Path to Recovery
- Each patient works with their treatment team to develop an individualized plan that encourages a healthy and successful recovery.
- The patient’s outpatient providers will receive a treatment summary to assist with aftercare.
- After discharge, a clinical follow-up call is made to the patient to discuss care given, address any concerns, and answer any questions.